Message from the President
Our main business is the offer the short stay apartment, and we are also constructing, managing rental condominiums, developing revenue real estate business in Tokyo metropolitan area.
For those thinking about asset management, please think about purchasing our profitable apartment and let us help asset formation with stable real estate investment.
We will provide documents, manage, conduct tax consultation. We are waiting for your inquiries.
|Company name||Weekly Center Co., Ltd.|
|Headquarters||604, 2 Kandakitanorimonocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0036, JAPAN|
|Establishment||June 22, 1998|
|License||Real Estate Brokerage License 6970|
|Member Organization||National Association For Real Estate Transaction Guaranty
The Tokyo Real Estate Public Interest Incorporated Association
|Sales||Group company total: JPY 1,963,580,000|
Mizuho Bank Ginza Branch
Resona Bank Shintoshin Eigyobu
SMBC Kandaekimae Branch
Shoko Chukin Shinjuku Branch
MUFG Asakusabashi Branch
3 minutes walk from Kanda Station, JR and Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
5 minutes walk from Shinnihonbashi Station, JR
5 minutes wak from Iwamotocho Station, Toei Shinjuku Line
- June 22, 1998
- Established Human Network Co., Ltd./ 2-57-12 Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo.
- October 1, 2000
- Opened Weekly Center Ikebukuro, Tokyo Reservation Center.
- November 1, 2000
- Changed organization of Human Network Co., Ltd., and established Weekly Center Co., Ltd.
- January 1, 2001
- Opened Weekly Center Akihabara Part 1.
- July 1, 2001
- Opened Weekly Center Ochanomizu.
- August 25, 2002
- Headquarters relocation: 4-5-2 Asakusabashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- October 21, 2002
- Opened Weekly Center Akihabara Part 2.
- November 25, 2002
- Opened Weekly Center Nippori.
- December 1, 2002
- Renewal opened Weekly Center White Heights and No.13 Omiya Heights.
- April 22, 2004
- Opened Weekly Center Omiya Part 1.
- July 6, 2004
- Opened Weekly Center Omiya Part 2.
- October 7, 2004
- Opened Saitama Reservation Center in 9-20 Higashitakasagocho, Urawa-ku, Saitama, Saitama.
- December 14, 2004
- Opened Weekly Center Shinjuku.
- December 10, 2005
- Opened Weekly Center Omiya Part 3.
- June 10, 2006
- Opened Weekly Center Ikebukuro Part 2.
- June 22, 2006
- Headquarters relocation: 3-7-33 Kandakajicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- March 1, 2007
- Opened Weekly Center Kawaguchi.
- May 30, 2007
- Opened Weekly Center Kita Urawa Part 1, 2.
- May 30, 2008
- Opened Weekly Center Shintoshin Higashiguchi Part 1, 2.
- May 11, 2009
- Relocation of Saitama Reservation Center: 4-90-17 Miyacho, Omiya-ku, Saitama, Saitama
- May 20, 2009
- Headquarters relocation: 2-3-10 Uchikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- November 4, 2010
- Headquarters relocation: 604, 2 Kandakitanorimonocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- February 5, 2011
- Relocation of Saitama Reservation Center: 4-90-28 Miyacho, Omiya-ku, Saitama, Saitama
· Sales, management and rental of real estate
· Consulting in real estate business
· Duties in the development and sale of condominiums
· Management of hotel and other accommodation / mediation for rental use
· Wooden / rebar / steel building construction design and construction
We manage all of the work involved in the above.
|Ikebukuro Sales Office / Tokyo Reservation Center||Tokyo Reservation Center, 2-57-12 Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo|
|Akihabara Sales Office / Akihabara Part 1||4-7-2 Asakusabashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo|
|Akihabara Part 2||4-5-2 Asakusabashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo|
|Ochanomizu Sales Office||2-15-10 Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo|
|Omiya Sales Office / Saitama Reservation Center||Saitama Reservation Center, 4-90-28 Miyacho, Omiya-ku, Saitama, Saitama|